Tuesday, July 29, 2008

todays I saw many many entries today!
Is very good.
ur sentence let me think the last day............
When I heard I neeed to leave now,I didn't know what should I do
I anly can do is to hug anyone, and control my tear
then I saw Max , Jimmy and weixuan cried,my tear want to run out but I can't do it.
Whan I say goodbye to Zhiyong and his mum, I realy cried
I'm cried(I haven't cried for 2 years)
I like a broken pool and the water came out and came out
When I reach the airport, I saw them again,I was realy surprised
that moment I think"Dammit!Do u want to see me cry in front of u?"
the cheer me up.After that,I didn't cry anymore.
this tour may change many people mind, include me
u let me have confident
u let me have the happy tour
u let me have the brother and sister
u let me to enjoy all the things did with u
u let me won't forget this tour
u let me to know that none in our family will alone
u let me............
Edmund

Posted by A Close Friend at 11:12 PM